If you're ready to build yourself up, inside and out, all while boosting your booty and toning your core through energizing and empowering workouts, then get ready for this 28 day mind/body transformation.
Build your booty and connect to your power within!
In this course, you'll learn from me, Beth Alexander, a positive and upbeat personal trainer with over a decade building beautiful butts and strong cores. I've put together the best booty-boosting and core-toning exercises into 28 fun, easy to follow and super-effective workouts. Plus, I'm including my favorite healthy lifestyle tips, recipes, and empowering action steps to help you look and feel amazing, and be at your best.
Program release date: October 1st
What's included in this course:
- 28 energizing, easy to follow, fun and effective butt and core workouts. You get a different 30-minute workout every single day
- Daily affirmations and gratitude exercises to inspire more self-love, empowerment and body confidence
- 4 bonus workout videos designed to boost your metabolism, tone your core and restore your body
- 4 playlists to motivate and inspire you through positive lyrics and energizing beats
With this course you will:
- Transform your body in just 30 minutes a day by strengthening your glutes and connecting to your deep core muscles
- Develop deeper self-love and body-confidence through gratitude practices
- Rewire your thought patterns by practicing daily affirmations to empower yourself
- Gain knowledge on how to do exercises properly and effectively to improve your posture and alignment
- Develop skills and strength through progressive "build-you-up" workouts
- Save yourself time--these are highly effective 30-minute workouts that you can do anywhere, anytime. No need to drive to the gym or the studio!
Who should take this course?
- People seeking a fun and effective results-oriented workout program that fits into a busy schedule
- Fitness enthusiasts looking to feel the burn in their glutes and abs!
- People wanting support and guidance in creating a body transformation through exercise, diet and holistic healthy living practices
- Anyone who enjoys working out in a supportive, motivating, fun and friendly environment
- Runners, yogis, and other fitness buffs looking to improve their strength and performance through cross-training exercises
What People are Saying
"Don't let Beth's positive attitude and sweet smile fool you, she knows how to make your booty burn! Her attention to body mechanics and proper form always leaves me sore in all the right places. I love that she encourages everyone at every level to push themselves (safely) in order to see results." - Jennifer
"Beth is incredibly motivating throughout all of the videos and she inspires me to test my limits. Not only that but it felt like I was getting one-on-one attention as if she were actually there with me, which kept me engaged and enabled me to correct my form. I also really love that her exercises are challenging enough to pack a punch, but that they're also super fun!" - Brionna
"I love Beth's butt workouts! She has a wonderful personality that makes my workouts feel like a breeze, and I always leave sore in all the right places." - Brittany
"I was already jogging, but as I was aging my weight was creeping up. Workouts with Beth have made a big difference. I have lost weight, got my waistline back, and my body has been reshaped to a younger version of myself. I am stronger and able to hike at a faster pace now. Beth's core workouts have strengthened my body and have also helped resolved some back issues I had." - Amy
"Beth is a fantastic trainer! She teaches techniques that actively work your glute muscles from every possible angle. Her workouts are motivating, fun, and best of all they are easy to follow. You will definitely feel the burn." - Alicia
"Butt workouts with Beth are a booty shaking good time! Beth leads fun and effective workouts with positive and friendly encouragement. Your glutes (and abs) will thank you later!" - Helena
"When I started working out with Beth I had no core strength and was an injured, burnt out runner. Now I feel stronger when I run, and my running times keep improving." - Jan
"Beth's booty workouts are ALWAYS extremely energizing and positive! I love the results, and you really feel the burn, always gotta love a good butt workout!" - Alex
Beth Alexander is a personal trainer and group fitness instructor with a passion for teaching proper movement patterns and sparking joy in her clients. Her lifelong love for learning about exercise began as a three-year old in "tiny toes" dance classes, and eventually led to degrees from U.C. Santa Barbara in Exercise & Sports Studies, and certifications from the National Academy of Sports Medicine and American Council on Exercise. Beth has over 10 years of experience teaching group classes and working one-on-one with clients. Her content has been shared on Greatist, Yahoo Health, and the My Fitness Pal Blog. She has spearheaded corporate wellness programs, taught at luxury resorts, worked with high-level executives, celebrities, and other clients dedicated to looking and feeling good.